Wednesday, March 25, 2009

rethinking the plan

well, last night after financial class, i took a good, hard look at our wedding budget. and i realized that my plans had gotten larger than my pocketbook. SO! now it's time to get creative.

i was explaining to tim the way i plan events: i get a picture of the end result in my head and then figure out how to get there. and since my old picture had to be thrown out the window, for the most part, i need to get a new picture. and that is the stressful part for me. once i have a picture, i'm good.

so... here's hoping for a new "best" picture.

1 comment:

  1. I've done weddings with an $8000 budget, and weddings with NO budget whatsoever. With a bit of persistence and creative thinking, you'll make it work! Just takes time and a LOT of stress; it's soooooo worth it tho!

    ReplyDelete